CUSTOM INDICATORS

CUSTOM INDICATORS

MY TRADING SYSTEM BASED ON PRICE ACTION I JUST USED 2 CUSTOM INDICATORS FOR MY SYSTEM

  hello guys i am going to show you my best 2 custom indicators. this is not any trend indicators. i am price action trader. my trade range is in key levels. i just use strong support or resistance zone to trade in Forex market
here is that 2 indicators
1 candle time
2 risk management

   candle time custom indicator is give me when candle close or when new candle open.  so i think this indicator will useful to me to understand candle power. and if you follow this indicator then you can understand when creating new candle pattern in your chart
  
  risk management custom indicator will help me to manage your risk and rewards how much my stop loss how much my take profit and also what is your winning ratio. if i place the order with stop loss and take profit then indicator will give me that all details automatically 


click the image to see in large window 

you can see in image that i 2 custom indicators i use to trade in Forex market.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Economic calender

Banner 468x60